InformationsInformation you might be interested in
We are a small, customer-oriented company, set up to promote our country's most outstanding features and spectacular places to visit, to make known the unknown gastronomy, hospitality, and traditions of the Romanian people.
We started this dream of tourism for you. While working in the United Kingdom, my fellow medical colleagues loved the images of the Romanian landscape, the food and its traditions, their wish was to visit this amazing country to experience Romania in the raw, meeting its proud and welcoming people, made R.O.A.R possible. I hope you will enjoy and experience their dream. You love Hiking, adventure and learning about another culture from the inside out? Then R.O.A.R is for you in the raw.
Our team have a background and training in the following professions of law, economics, nursing, and tourism. We are a dynamic team designed to meet your needs and dreams.
You are seeking the best, we seek to be the best.
You are seeking the best experience, we seek to be famous for providing the best experience.
You are seeking the best price for the best experience, we always seek to match the best experience to the best price.
You are seeking the most unforgettable stay, we are always trying to deliver the most unforgettable and perfect stay.
You seek a smooth vacation, we see any situation as an opportunity for a solution.
You are seeking to come again, we see you as friends having an unforgettable experience.
You want to leave with one desire: I want to come again !
Touristic circuits are designed for groups of tourists of at least 10 to maximum 30 people.
To find out the available seasons, the number of people enrolled in the requested periods, please contact us.
Each group will be accompanied by a dedicated guide that will explain each stage of the route, plan the visits of different tourist attractions, and ensure the homogeneity and composition of the group at any time, provide clear explanations of any questions related to the route or stay, and will ensure the safety of every tourist.
All bookings will be made via the Internet using a mailing address
To make a reservation, please fill in the contact field with the full name, address, age, gender, number of people you want to register for your stay.
To have a valid reservation, you must have a valid passport or identity card (if applicable, if you are from the EU) with an expiration date of at least 6 months from the start date of the stay.
More info about booking, please see on the section Static Pages: BOOKINGS & CANCELLATION
The accommodation will be made in 3 and 4 * hotel units and in rural hostels of 3-4 daisies, depending on the locations on the organized circuit.
The price of the stay will be calculated for people staying in double rooms, with 2 persons in the room.
If there are people who want to be accommodated in the single room, the price of the stay is increased by about 30%.
During your stay, you will benefit from accommodation with dinner and breakfast included. The lunch will be served in different locations from the accommodation, and will be supported by the tourists separately, depending on the specifics of the culinary orders.
We want to be able to satisfy any culinary preferences, including for vegetarian or vegan people, but for better organization, you will need to specify this when booking.
· fully insured van with climate control, for the entire distance
· fuel & parking fees
· all sightseeing tours & cultural connections
· 10 meals: 5 breakfasts, , 5 dinners
· a professional English speaking tour guide (driving) to accompany you throughout
· an exclusively organized folklore show in Oltenia or Banat
· an egg painting demonstration in Bucovina (easter time)
· exclusive meeting of a Gypsy family in their own home (optional)
· Bucharest city tour, including a guided tour of the Palace of the Parliament
· all transfers
· admissions to museums and sites as per itinerary
· porterage (except for Customs Areas)
· map of Romania.
· other meals than stated
· alcoholic beverages
· photo/video fees at sites and museums
· gratuities of any kind.
A sejur reservation can only be rescheduled if it is canceled at least 3 weeks before the set period.
In order to guarantee the reservations made, we require a 30% advance of the stay.
What do we need to have or to bring?
Yes, they can.
Children are our most precious treasure, and it is worth investing in their education, in improving our cultural and social knowledge.
In order to help families with children, we offer discounts of up to 50% on holiday packages.
In order to prevent boredom, we will be able to offer different games for the development of skill and intelligence from one location to another.
Before there were intelligent devices, we were making our own toys, ropes, stones, buttons or wood sticks :-)
The groups organized by us will be permanently accompanied by a dedicated guide that will have the following attributions:
Firstly, we have to specify that the tourist guide is a qualified person who, after obtaining the tourist guide at the Ministry of Tourism, is engaged in the relations between tourists, service providers and travel agencies in order to ensure the smooth running of tourist programs.
Take the travel agency group file (the program to be completed, the list of tourists' names, the reservations of the tourist services, the means of payment, if applicable, etc);
- Ensure that reservations have been made and all the ordered tourist services are confirmed;
- In the case of a bus trip, check the condition of the coach and the functioning of the equipment;
- On leaving to present at the meeting point with the tourists in advance to check whether they all have travel documents and identity papers and ensure their embarkation and baggage (if the guide is waiting for the tourists to the destination, this is the responsibility of the attendant group or representative of the agency, who will also be in charge of the smooth journey to the destination);
- To welcome tourists on arrival, to ensure they have luggage and vouchers for accommodation, meals or other services and to transfer to the accommodation units (if the user is waiting for their destination);
- To ensure the accommodation of tourists and the transport of luggage in the rooms, as well as the reception of the program and the All Inclusive bracelet, if applicable;
- To be present at the informative meeting with tourists, where they can provide information about the accommodation unit and other services, resorts, sightseeing tours or other activities that can be carried out locally;
- To accompany tourists in visiting programs and to make presentations of the area and objectives to be visited, providing detailed information (geographical, historical, socio-human, political-economic, ethnographic, architectural, gastronomic, etc.);
- Ensure the execution of all the actions included in the program and inquire if tourists are satisfied with the services received;
- Find solutions to any issues, complaints, or unexpected situations that may occur;
- To order the wake-up service in the room and the packet for tourists, if they have early morning departures from the hotel;
- To be available to tourists in medical or other emergency situations and to provide assistance;
- To ensure the return of tourists in good conditions to the country.
In conclusion, the role of the guide is very important in the development of tourist programs; besides organizing and conducting programs, it is ready to provide you with information about everything you visit in order to know and better understand new cultures, civilizations, traditions, etc. and why not, to help you enrich your knowledge baggage.
As an "I want to come again" experience, you can book for other tours as well, when will be available.
Prices for the objectives what we visite are included in the total cost of the tour.
Here you have a detailed list :